The Organizational Privacy Summit offers a wealth of information and education regarding identity fraud and related topics. Hosted by the Identity Fraud Institute at Hodges University, located in Naples, Florida, this event includes two days of presentations by well-known experts in the field. Registration to the summit includes breakfast, snacks and lunch both days of the event. View the full Summit Schedule.
Brian Krebs, cybersecurity expert and bestselling author – Read Brian’s full bio here
- Jeff Alluri, Vice President of Consulting, Element Technologies, LLC
- Jeffery Batt, Vice President, Marsh
- John Benkert, CPR Tools, Inc.
- Professor Leslie R. Corbo, Utica College
- Adam K. Levin, Chairman and Founder of CyberScout
- R. David Mahon, Chief Security Officer, CenturyLink, Inc.
- R. SEAN MCCLESKEY, J.D. Director of Organizational Education and Measurement, Center for Identity, University of Texas
- Dr. Donald Rebovich, Center for Identity Management and Information Protection (CIMIP), Utica College
- Greg Scasny, Cybersecurity Defense Solutions, Inc.
- Eva Velasquez, CEO, Identity Theft Resource Center